We realize traveling to Virgin Gorda can be an adventure, and that is one of the reasons we chose it as the location of our vacation home. Most commercial airlines fly into either San Juan, Puerto Rico or St. Thomas USVI. Once you arrive at either of these destinations there are several options to choose from.
• Fly directly to Virgin Gorda
There are two small commercial flight options. These are very small planes and luggage weight is limited.
1. Cape Air is the recommended carrier based on our experience, you can view their website here.
2. Air Sunshine is also an option and can be viewed here
3. Fly to Tortola, Beef Island and take a ferry.
There are three small commercial flight options and then a 15 minute ferry to Virgin Gorda.
1. Seaborne is the recommended carrier based on the larger size of the aircraft and reliable schedule, but may not work with all the connections through San Juan. To view details visit Seaborne Airlines online.
2. Cape Air is your next best option and details can be seen here.
• There are also charter flights and private water transfers that can be arranged as well.
There are only two airlines that fly from St. Thomas to Virgin Gorda, Seaborne Airlines, and Air Sunshine.
A variety of ferry services/schedules are available depending on the day you arrive. To view ferry schedules, please visit Best of BVI.
You may also arrange for private water transfers or charter flights.
There are several companies that rent cars and jeeps for the day or by the week. They will meet you with the vehicle at the ferry terminal or airport upon arrival or they will bring the vehicle to the villa. Two locally owned companies that we recommend are:
Our concierge will be there either way to greet you and show you your way to Batu. Then it’s time to relax.